Photo Sharing Terms & Conditions #itscheapmonday
By responding #yescheapmonday you agree to the following:
1. You grant Cheap Monday / Weekday Brands Ab/ H & M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB as Cheap Monday (“Cheap Monday”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your Instagram™/Twitter™ handle and your Instagram™/Twitter™ photo(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #itscheapmonday or #cheapmonday, and in relation to which you have responded #yescheapmonday (the “Photos”) on CheapMonday.com and/or on any of Cheap Monday’s platforms (including but not limited to Instagram™, Facebook and Twitter™), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Cheap Monday may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever;
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your photo(s), (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your photo(s) to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Cheap Monday’s use of your Instagram handle and/or photo(s) will not violate the rights of any third party or any law;
4. You hereby release and discharge Cheap Monday from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above;
5. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Cheap Monday and any person acting on Cheap Monday behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
You acknowledge that Cheap Monday has the right - though not the obligation - in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and it reserves the right to change, condense, edit, modify, transmit, display, or delete any User Content and you waive any rights you have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Cheap Monday has the right to remove any User Content that violates this User Generated Content Policy or is otherwise objectionable and, solely as to the posting of content, it reserves the right to terminate access to submit UGC to Cheap Monday’s Web Properties without prior notice for any user who violates this User Generated Content Policy or infringes the rights of others. Please note that any such termination will not affect your ability to make purchases, returns, or otherwise interact with the services Cheapmonday.com provides.
How do I submit my photos to #itscheapmonday gallery?
Sharing your style is easy! Just take a photo of your favorite outfit, tag it #itscheapmonday and share it on Twitter™ or Instagram™. By using the #itscheapmonday hashtag, you acknowledge and give your consent to Cheap Monday that your photo(s) and your name and likeness may be used by Cheap Monday or CheapMonday.com linking through to the products you're wearing. You further represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and that you agree that your photo, name, social media handle, and any associated caption will be considered a "Submission" and that you agree to all of the terms in our User Generated Content Policy, including the grant of rights in a submission as described in that policy.
Don't forget: You need to be 18 years or older to share your photo(s) with us!
What if I want to take my photo off CheapMonday.com?
To remove your photo, just click the report icon (the black circle with an exclamation mark in it) to the far left of the expanded photo. A dialogue box will pop up asking for the reason you're reporting it and your email address. This email address will only be used to communicate with you about the picture. Once we receive your request, and confirm it, we'll remove the photo from the gallery. After that, one of our moderators will review the report and determine if the photo should be deleted permanently.
Who owns the photo once it's submitted?
If you shared the photo, you own it. However, once you tag your photo with one of the hashtags mentioned above and share it, you are agreeing to our User Generated Content Policy and granting Cheapmonday’s permission, among other things, to use the photo and your name, social media handle and any accompanying caption on our website, emails, in advertising or in any other marketing material. For more specifics, check out our User Generated Content Policy.
Other important details
When you submit a photo to #itscheapmonday gallery via Instagram™ or Twitter™,your use of Instagram™ and Twitter™ is governed by the terms and conditions of those sites. Instagram™, Twitter™, and other similar social media forums are registered trademarks of their respective companies and not affiliated with Cheap Monday or cheapmonday.com. Any submission via these or other similar social media sites are subject to all rules and regulations of such sites. If you choose to submit your photo via mobile phone, standard data rates may apply.